Our Response to COVID-19
Spitzer Honda Cleveland is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from health authorities/CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how together we can prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Our steps include:
- All employees wear masks.
- Social Distancing in our waiting room.
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities multiple times daily, including wipe down door handles and common areas.
- Wipe down areas within your vehicle that our employees may touch, including steering wheels, door handles (inside and out).
- We will sanitize your vehicle upon request.
- Complimentary pick-up and delivery of your vehicle upon request.
- Sanitizing gel stations available at every Spitzer Honda Cleveland Dealership.
- Following CDC Guidelines in providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well.
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers.
Our Spitzer Honda Cleveland website is a helpful resource for researching and purchasing vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
We have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of Spitzer Honda Cleveland, thank you for being our customer, our friend. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we are dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs.